DDI Services NV has been commercializing its know-how for more than 20 years under the brand names PopCom, TMS | IoT and Ant Systems. All are located in Roeselare.
Ant Systems designs, develops and implements state-of-the-art interactive systems such as IPTV, digital TV, visitor registration and touch applications for the telecom, hospitality and healthcare markets.
We also offer a wide range of products such as modular digital headends for satellite, terrestrial and A/V signal reception, kiosks, screens, ... and so much more.
Curious what Internet of Things can do for your business? The possibilities are endless. IoT applications are developed on a project basis. We are happy to help you.
PopCom is a concept brand of DDI Services for online and offline communication.
We see the difference not only in details, but in the totality.
- Contemporary and self-willed full-service advertising and web agency by and for entrepreneurs
- More than 20 years experience
- Creative, conceptual and strategic
- Guarantees integrated communication
- Project development from A to Z
- Quality is highly valued, both graphically and programmatically
- Expertise in offline, online and digital media state-of-the-art web design and interactive tools
- Own user-friendly and unique content management system (CMS)
- Development and implementation of interactive touch applications
TMS | IoT
Transport Management Software (TMS) customized for your transport company
Are you looking for an interactive logistics software package to manage internal and external trucks, trailers, transports and everything that goes with them? Scalable and personalized? We will prepare your company for Industry 4.0 with our state-of-the-art transport management software.
Innovative and user-friendly
Our new transport management software (TMS) combines state-of-the-art technology with an unrivalled user experience, tailored to the needs of your business. The system thus builds a bridge between your transport company and the industrial environment of the future.
Some of the possibilities:
- Management of internal and external trucks, trailers, transports, etc.
- Planning of actions, orders, routes, etc. tailored to your activities
- Customer administration and transactions via a customer portal
- Digital document management (orders, invoices, messages, etc.)
- Link with external fleet management and payment systems
- Flexible management of subcontractors, routes, destinations, etc.
- Optimize your transport flow with artificial intelligence
Invest today in innovative transport management software (TMS) and steamroll your enterprise ready for The Internet of Things.